Monday, April 12, 2021

Tuesday - The Angels Instruct the Holy Women

 Read the Story - Life Magazine


Dear Children of Mary,
Today's meditation is about the Angels who instructed the holy women concerning The Resurrection of The Lord.  

From the Bible:

"And the angel answering said to the women: 'Fear not you; for I know that you seek Jesus Who was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen as He said. Come, and see the place where the Lord was laid'" (Matt. 28, 5-6)

Close your Eyes:

Picture the angel in shining apparel speaking to the holy women at the empty tomb.

A Little Prayer: 

The holy women seek Thee, O Jesus; as the Crucified I, too, can find Thee only on the way of constant crucifixion of perverted nature, dying to self, to rise with Thee to a glorious life like Thine,―a new, divine life, by noble and pure sentiments,―an immortal life, by perseverance in good. Do Thou effect such a happy transformation in me, O my God! Grant that I may never cease to seek Thee, how hidden soever Thou mayest be. Grant that I may always find Thee, through the cross, O my beloved Bridegroom, that thereby I may render myself more and more worthy of Thy grace and Thy glorious promises.  


Jesus Mercy!  Mary Help!


Jesus - Model of Religious, Meditations for every day of the year. Frederick Pustet Co.,   Copyright, 1925
Translated from the German of a Religious of the Congregation of St. Charles Borromeo, by a Sister of Notre Dame, Cleveland, Ohio, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Month of Mary - 6th Day

  The Story In her childhood already St. Genevieve was devoted with all her heart to the ever blessed Virgin Mary. Her mother who disl...