Thursday, April 8, 2021

Easter Friday

Click on Image to Enlarge
 
"See My hands and feet, that it is I Myself" (Luke 24, 39).

Prelude:

Behold the glorified Saviour, His sacred wounds radiating on all sides dazzling beams of light. 

Affections: 

O adorable wounds, so dear to our Blessed Saviour, with tender devotion, gratitude, and love, I salute and venerate you! In union with all the angels and saints I praise and extol the merciful Lord, for you proclaim anew His great love for men! O holy wounds, you are my refuge and my repose. You are my light; in your school I will seek counsel. You are my strength; from you I will draw comfort in tribulations. You are furnaces of love; with humble confidence I will draw near that my heart may be inflamed. I will draw the waters of grace from the Saviour's fountains with exceeding joy that I may one day behold these sacred wounds glorified and transfigured, and find therein a never-ending source of love and bliss.  

Jesus Mercy!  Mary Help!



Jesus - Model of Religious, Meditations for every day of the year. Frederick Pustet Co.,   Copyright, 1925
Translated from the German of a Religious of the Congregation of St. Charles Borromeo, by a Sister of Notre Dame, Cleveland, Ohio, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Month of Mary - 6th Day

  The Story In her childhood already St. Genevieve was devoted with all her heart to the ever blessed Virgin Mary. Her mother who disl...