Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19 - Feast of St. Joseph


"Joseph, her husband, being a just man" (Matt. 1, 19)

Prelude:

Picture St. Joseph laboring in the little dwelling at Nazareth, and finding his joy and happiness in prayer and in intimate intercourse with Jesus and Mary.


Affections: 
 
O glorious St. Joseph, foster-father of my Lord and Savior, who was worthy to be so highly exalted by God, with Holy Church I congratulate thee on thy blessed election. By thy love for Jesus and Mary, help me faithfully to follow the inspirations of grace, and to sanctify all my actions by a pure intention. May my eyes, as were thine, be constantly directed to Jesus and Mary, that here on earth their company may be my sweetest delight and in heaven my eternal reward. Remember, O St. Joseph, that daily we call on thee for ourselves and for those who are in their death agony: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, assist us in our last agony!

Jesus Mercy!  Mary Help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Month of Mary - 6th Day

  The Story In her childhood already St. Genevieve was devoted with all her heart to the ever blessed Virgin Mary. Her mother who disl...